Loss of hair is a cause for concern for many of us. It could be a temporary malady which will be cured with the right treatment or if left unattended could lead to premature baldness.
The reason for hair loss will vary from poor nutrition, medication, chemical treatments, stress, and dandruff. This can be a very stressful period for a person as the hair is ones crowning glory.
But by following some simple steps at home using natural ingredients you can ensure good hair health without spending hundreds of dollars on commercial hair care products which would eventually cause more damage than good.
1. Maintain a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins and drink plenty of water.
2. To deep condition hair, massage in to scalp in circular motions warm olive oil or coconut oil to promote blood circulation, leave overnight and wash with a mild shampoo.
3. To control dandruff, apply a paste of ground fenugreek seeds mixed with lemon juice on the scalp and leave for an hour and rinse.
4. Have your hair trimmed every 6 -8 weeks.
5. Towel dry hair instead of blow drying.